RENTA CAR - PRICING
Rental price is calculated in accordance with current rates.
Lessor has to return the vehicle during the hours of operation to the office
where the vehicle was hired from.
Payment can be done by any major credit card, cheque or cash.
Payment method is stated on the invoice.
Reservation is confirmed upon deposit of 30% of the total
invoice amount. Vehicle has to be collected not more than one hour after agreed time.
After that time MODEST MM may rent a vehicle to another person, and has the right to
keep the deposit.
WHO MAY DRIVE THE VEHICLE
Only the driver mentioned in the Rental Agreement or his
appointed driver may drive the vehicle. Driver has to be at least 21 year of age and
has to hold full drivers licence for a minimum of two years.
Lessor must not use the vehicle for:
- participation in car racing or vehicle testing purposes;
- transport of flamable, toxic or other dangerous supstances;
- any unlawful purpose including that breaching customs or other law;
- further renting to the third party;
- other purposes not mentioned in the agreement;
- Vehicle is intened for use in Europe only with the exception of following countries:
Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, Poland, Baltic Republics, Macedonia and
Serbia and Monte Negro.
Lessor is responsible for
- all traffic offences performed by himself;
- false statement of car theft;
- any damages to the vehicle in case he wouldn't wait for the police after having an accident;
- all the damages caused by the driver not authorized in the Agreement to drive the vehicle;
- in all other cases law will be inforced;
- Vehicle and passengers are fully insured;
- Lessor will loose the deposit in the case of breaching the rules of insurance;
Any dispute arrising from this Agreement or in regards
to its enforcement falls within the jurisdiction of Court in city of Zagreb.